Our corporate events and Training center are looking for an Event and Training Courses Coordinator with 3-5 years’ experience managing B2B conferences.
Our corporate events and Training center are looking for an Event and Training Courses Coordinator with two years’ experience managing B2B conferences. You will handle events or training courses from start to finish, leading a dedicated in-house team and external contractors or Instructors. As the primary point of contact for B2B events and training courses, you will primarily coordinate with business owners, sales and marketing teams. Our ideal candidate that worked on events and training courses center, and has a great deal of self-sufficiency in accomplishing their duties. Our goal is to increase the number of corporate events and training courses booked at our conference center, and we hope you can help us get there.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred in journalism, public relations, English or similar field
- Advanced English Language writing Skills
- Proficiency required in various software applications, including SharePoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel, web content management systems. Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Experience coordinating large-scale events
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Apply for Training and Event Coordinator
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.