Telecommunications Engineers in Izmir
- Under general direction, the telecommunications engineer studies, designs, constructs, and coordinates telecommunications equipment, systems and facilities, interconnecting systems from different manufacturers, service providers and/or client agencies.
- Most of the work is carried out on a project basis with tight deadlines and well-defined milestones for the delivery of project objectives. Telecommunications engineers are involved across all aspects of service delivery, from carrying out feasibility exercises and determining connectivity to preparing detailed, technical and operational documentation.
- He interacts with co-workers, vendors, the general public and representatives of other organizations to obtain and disseminate information, advise on projects, resolve conflicts, set priorities, coordinate activities, complete projects within time and budget constraints, and provide assistance.
- Plans, designs, engineers and constructs in the following telecommunications, physical security and control systems domains: Voice, Data Networking, Radio UHF-VHF, Microwave, RADAR, SONAR, CCTV, ACS, IDS, PAGA, PLC, etc.
- Attends meetings, conferences, task forces, committees, events, etc. to provide and receive updated information, work in unity with other business units with similar telecommunication equipment and system interests.
- Drafts engineering project proposals to define goals, identify the scope, background and need, and ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services.
- Functional reporting to the Engineering Department Lead and, as a project team member, to the Project Engineering Manager.
- A postgraduate degree in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science, physics, I.T. or another technical subject tends to be the minimum academic requirement.
- It is not required a relevant professional experience.
- Available for medium to long term assignments to project sites worldwide.
English (fluent written and spoken) is required.
Apply for Telecommunications Engineers (Ref. TLC-ENG)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.