We are looking for native English speakers that are passionate and forward-looking in their approach to customer support and community management.
Peak Games is a leading mobile technology company with a team of 50 people who value progress. We are among the Top-10 app developers in the US market. We currently serve tens of millions of users in US on a daily basis. We believe the only way to achieve this is to maintain our approach of continuously learning, evolving and striving for the best as a team.
We have compact teams that are working very autonomous and closely together. We are all speaking English and delighted to work in a multinational environment. Our office is located in Istanbul, right next to the Bosphorus. We are working in a very casual environment - no dress-codes, great food, weekly birthday celebrations and offsites.
Our Community Team is responding to our millions of daily active users’ needs on a daily basis. We are looking for native English speakers that are passionate and forward-looking in their approach to customer support and community management.
As a Community Manager you will manage ongoing customer support services from our office in Istanbul, Turkey. You will be responsible for responding to all types of user concerns and implementing solutions. You will partner with other related teams to support our users in the best possible way.
- Collecting and processing incoming user tickets and responding to their needs
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer support standards
- Actively using our products and having expert level knowledge about them
- Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns and trends in user requests
- Analyzing user structures, behaviors, statistics and generating reports based on community feedback
- Working closely with other teams to ensure there is an effective feedback loop between our users and the product team
- 1-3 years of job experience
- Native speaker of American English
- Analytical skills with a very careful attention to detail in every step of operation and analysis
- Ability and willingness to self-explore and learn
- An understanding of statistics and the most key indicators relevant for Customer Service and Community Management